I Dream Of Africa

Thoughts of me some day exploring the Seregeti, sitting along the Ngorongoro crater admiring hundreds of different species of wildlife and interacting with the locals often float through my mind. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Africa.

It's always been a dream of mine of mine to visit the country. Watching one of my favorite shows, The Amazing Race doesn't help either.  In the 22 seasons the show has been on the air Africa has been visited 24 times. Eighteen different beautiful countries of Africa explored. The scenes shown are simply gorgeous. I can't help but to stay glued to the television.

I'm determined to get there. Hopefully my dreams will become a reality sooner (next year) than later. I've already done some research, spoke to a few travel agents (a few located in Kenya) and narrowed down where in Africa I would like to visit. Now all I have to do is gather up my troops and start planning.

Stay tuned................................


Fooling around

Found this beautiful photo and the others below on google


Amazing

Antalop at the watering hole

Giraffes

Cheetahs

Ngorongoro crater


Pink Flamingos turn the waters pink in the Ngorongoro crater



Comments

  1. I can't wait to be a part of this experience! My set goal is to be on top of an African elephant and to see my fellow cheetah family playing around:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet Mother Africa how I am looking forward to meeting you someday. Your goal will be met. Trust me.

    ATWG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts